Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Search for the Christmas Tree

I apologize for the long absence since my last post.  This past week was super busy for us, but very enjoyable!  My parents, grandparents and sister Kristi came to Colorado last week to spend the holiday with us.  We all met at my Aunt Julie's in Colorado Springs for the day, then Mom, Dad, and Kristi came up to our house for the weekend.  After a long absence of snow, we finally got some snowy weather.  Great for the ski resort...  Not so great for my family who was feeling under the weather.  We did manage to get outside on Saturday and look for our Christmas tree.  It was so beautiful and fun to play in the snow.
Chad standing next to a potential tree (it was nice, but not the winner)
Dad and Kristi
Chad and Dad cutting down the tree.
Kristi making a snow angel
loading up

No comments: