Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back online!

After 2 years of waiting, we finally have internet at our home.  Living without all the distractions has it's perks (like getting the house clean and going for walks) but I must say I have missed keeping in touch with people and hearing what's going on in their lives.  I have become satisfied with the occasional phone call, but now that a whole wealth of info is now streaming out of my guest room, I have been glued to the computer, checking out everyone's blogs for the first time. I love it!  Soon I will be uploading pictures of our family....or should I say, pictures of our son Truett, with mommy and daddy showing up every once in a while.  Thank you for your patience with us as we try to catch up with the times.  More updates are soon to follow.


No comments: