Monday, September 15, 2008


Saturday was Truett's 5 month birthday.  It's crazy how much he has changed just in this month.  He now loves to roll over from his back to front.  The only problem is that he doesn't like tummy time, and he only rolls back over by accident, so we always have to be around to roll him onto his back after a few minutes of struggle.  He is also laughing more, which I love!


Other than the photo shoot, not much celebrating was done for this memorable occasion.  I think next time daddy and I should celebrate with some cake and ice cream :)  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree on the cake and ice cream idea!!! I know I'm a little biased, but he is one hansome baby.

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for the blog. Now I can see my grandson grow and change. It's is also nice to know what is going on! God Bless
Love Mom