Friday, October 10, 2008

What Now?

O.k. , those of you who know me know that I'm new at the mom thing, and everyday I'm surprised by something new that Truett does. Yesterday I was doing the dishes and Truett was in the living room playing in his gym. Usually I hear constant movement, but I noticed that there had been silence for several minutes. I peeked around the corner and Truett was no longer in his gym, but right next to it on his hands and knees. This is the first time this has happened. I could tell he was really excited about this new trick, because he continued maneuvering himself around without fussing. So I need to know...are we close to crawling or do we still have several months? Right now my house isn't baby proofed, because he has always politely stayed where I left him, but I need to know if that's about to change. Help moms!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd say you only have a couple more weeks and he will own the place. Fun times ahead!!!!! He is growin up too fast and I'm missing it.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Are you kidding that is crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Chad started walking at 9 months and 1 day. Your life will never be the same..he is on the move!

Anonymous said...

Buckle up girl - he's days away from a whole new world!! And, if he's anything like his cousins, he's ready to see the world!!! How fun!!! You better post some video - I'm dying to see him!!